The Federal Government’s free Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation: Take advantage of the quick and simple access to information on federal funding opportunities or first hints at state (Länder) and EU funding. Contact the team by e-mail or phone.
Planning an ambitious research or development project? Looking for project funding? We’re just a phone call away!
Profit from the Federal Government’s free Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation:
• Identifying suitable funding programmes for research and innovation projects
• Advising on the Federal, Länder and EU research and funding landscape
• Assisting the classification of project ideas
• Recommending specialist partners
• Advising on offers referring patents and research utilization as well as research-based start-ups
• Advising on promoting the next generation of scientists
• Supporting the preparation of international projects
As the first point of contact for all questions about Federal research and innovation funding, the Advisory Service in particular saves innovative companies time and ensures greater transparency. The Federal Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation provides information on Federal, Länder and EU funding to companies (in particular small and medium-sized enterprises), higher education facilities and research institutions.
These advisory and information services are especially designed to support and assist new funding applications.
The Federal Funding Advisory Service on Research and Innovation works on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and supports the Federal Ministries of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI), of Food and Agriculture (BMEL), and of Justice and Consumer Protection (BMJV), as well as the Federal Foreign Office. Based in PtJ's “Start-Up, Transfer and Innovation Support” Division, its services make funding advice available to all federal departments.